Lingemy Is Hiring!
If you have the following qualities and believe you would be a good fit for our team, please submit your résumé at the form below.
1. Proficient Command of English
- able to use the language flexibly and naturally
- possessing a wide range of vocabulary and
- grammatical structures
demonstrating accurate pronunciation
2. Minimum of Two Years’ Experience
- teaching experience focused on adult classes
- effective teaching skills
- creativity in lesson planning
- interactive and dynamic teaching methods
- strong organizational and time-management skills
- strong classroom management skills
- excellent feedback and assessment skills
- proficient in the Office packages
- experienced in online teaching and using online teaching platforms
4. Personal Qualities
- punctual, disciplined, and accountable
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- continuous learning mindset and commitment to professional development
- collaborative mindset
What we offer:
- competitive payment
- remote working
- flexible scheduling options
- continued support and assistance in professional development through OJTs, performance observations, feedback provision, and targeted briefing sessions
- collaborative and supportive work environment
- opportunities for career advancement and growth
Lingemy offers some of the highest teacher salaries among institutions. For instance, teachers’ payments start from 170,000 to 190,000 tomans (depending on the number of their classes) for each 90-minute session.
In our payment structure, we have established a base level payment for each teacher, which is determined by their teaching level within the system. Factors such as their teaching experience, English proficiency, and performance evaluation are among the ones which determine this level.
The payment amount to teachers is always subject to increase based on their experience, quality of teaching, and observations. As the teacher’s level increases in the system, their payment per session can reach up to 300,000 tomans, considering the mentioned factors.
Additionally, we offer an incentive based on the number of classes they have each term, wherein for every extra class a teacher has beyond the five, their payment increases. This approach is designed to reward and recognize our teachers’ dedication and commitment, offering them the opportunity to boost their earnings based on their teaching workload.
Furthermore, our payment system takes into account class hours that are particularly popular among students. Each class scheduled during these popular hours will be counted as three classes.
"*" indicates required fields