هزینه ثبتنامMini TTC: Lesson Planning
ویژه معلمهای زبان انگلیسی
تاریخ برگزاری: 15 اردیبهشت 1402
مدت ورکشاپ: 3 ساعت
زمان برگزاری: ساعت 10 تا 13
Mini TTC: Lesson Planning
Lesson planning is an inseparable part of EFL pedagogy. It provides a framework for teachers to organize and deliver their lessons in a coherent and structured way. Lesson planning helps EFL teachers to ensure that they are meeting the learning needs of their students, which can be particularly important given the diverse backgrounds and abilities of many EFL learners.
A well-designed lesson plan can help keep learners engaged and motivated while also providing opportunities for them to practice and develop their language skills in a supportive and challenging environment. Ultimately, lesson planning allows teachers to monitor and evaluate their own teaching practice, identify areas for improvement, and adjust their teaching strategies accordingly.
Lingemy workshop on lesson planning for EFL teachers will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the importance of lesson planning: We will discuss why planning is essential and how it can improve the quality of teaching.
- Identifying learning objectives: We will explore the benefits of setting clear objectives and how they can guide the teacher’s planning and teaching.
- Selecting appropriate materials: We will discuss how to choose and adapt appropriate materials for the lesson, including textbooks, authentic materials, and online resources to suit the needs of different learners.
- Writing plans for different types of lessons: We will take a brief look at plans for language-focused lessons (grammar, vocabulary, and function) to identify their areas of difference with plans for skill-focused lessons (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).
Throughout the workshop, participants will have the opportunity to reflect on their own teaching practice and collaborate with their colleagues to develop their own lesson plans. By the end of the workshop, participants will have gained a deeper understanding of lesson planning and hopefully be able to design effective lesson plans that meet the needs of their learners.
Hossein Seyfi Rad
- 14 years of teaching experience
- M.A. in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (Allameh Tabataba’i University)
- CELTA – Grade A – Cambridge Assessment
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) – Cambridge Assessment
- IELTS – 8.5 – Cambridge Assessment
Previous Work Experience
- Safir Language Academy – EFL Teacher Trainer
- Safir IELTS (Pounak, Tehran) – Education Supervisor + Mock IELTS Examiner + IELTS Instructor
- Safir Language Academy (Sa’adat Abad, Tehran) – Education Supervisor + EFL teacher
- Allameh Tabtaba’I University (ATU Press) – Senior Editor
- Khatam University – English Lecturer + IELTS Instructor
- Kish Language Academy – EFL Teacher