Lingemy is currently looking for a talented Moodle/PHP developer with extensive experience to be responsible for providing support on the Moodle learning platform. You will also be responsible for assistance and preparation in Learning & Development processes.
The candidate must have some experience with all of the following technologies:
Moodle LMS, Moodle Mobile App, WooCommerce, git, docker, PHP, HTML, JS, CSS, SQL, Postgresql, Mongo, REST
We value customer centricity, intellectual curiosity, problem-solving ability, initiative, and teamwork.
- Creation and development of an LMS system based on Moodle
- Providing testable, maintainable code
- Creating and updating documentation
- Software testing
- Provide expertise to continuously improve existing systems by applying best practices and relevant/new technologies
- Collaborate to plan, deliver and report on your sprint
Skills and Expertise: +4 years experience in a Moodle/PHP Development role
- Knowledge of LMS Moodle architecture and functionality
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, SQL, REST
- Experience in building your own Moodle themes and plugins compatible with the Moodle architecture
- Experience in WordPress and developing your own WooCommerce plugins
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of Docker.
- A team player who loves helping other people solve problems.
Start date: Immediately
Employment: Full time/Remote
Salary: Monthly salary according to agreement